Professional with over 8 years of experience in database management, data entry, and customer service. Demonstrated expert
knowledge of MS Access with extensive experience developing databases and processes for data entry. Accomplished skills
on computers, 10-key and transcription machines. Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention
to schedules, deadlines, and quality work.
· Proficient in English including grammar, sentence structure, and editing.
· Typing - 65wpm
· Strong Customer Relation Skills
· Computer Proficiency
· Data Entry
· Phone Skills - Multiline
· Word Processing
· 10-Key by Touch
· MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Powerpoint
· Advanced experience with Html editing, form building, web design using Coffeecup software
· Experience in transcription
7/2014-12/2014 Freelance, Scribie.com
· Transcribe documents from audio files
· Accomplishments - Finished files before acceptable time limits, attention to details of verbiage in audio
recordings, rating average for ongoing documents: 3.71
Cashier/Customer Service, Riteaid
· Greet customers in friendly fashion and receive payment using cash register system
· Stock and move metal shelves with strict attention to detail
Accomplishments - Certificate of acknowledgement for exemplary customer service, Coupons received for knowledge of work
environment and customer service,
Author, Home Business
" Write 4 science fiction novels and 2 short stories
" Organize 2 books of poetry
Quality Control, 1st American Default Solutions
" Verify claim info, distribute post claim data to necessary media, correct and reproduce claims in proper form for sub
mission to various companies.
Accomplishments - Demonstrate knowledge of FNMA, FREDDIE MAC, conventional, and FHA investor billings, readily and
quickly learn necessary data entry programs, organize and prioritize workload as necessary.
Secretarial/Office, Snelling & Snelling
Worked at various companies in a temporary capacity
Accomplishments - Permanently hired at 1st American, received raise.
Service Writer/Office Assistant, Mid-Texas Truck and Trailer
Organize and post payments to appropriate media, answer multiline phone, dispatch service calls with proper paperwork and
direction, order parts for truck and trailer repairs.
Accomplishments - Create databases in MS Access for data entry, merge MS Access spreadsheet with MS Excel spreadsheet
for correct continuing charges to purchase order customers, transcribe correspondence using transcription machine.
1971 Diploma, Manuial High School
Diploma, Barclay College
Diploma, At-Home Professions
Medical Insurance Billing